- I tried workouts inspired by Kate Middleton’s reported routine for a week and workouts inspired by Meghan Markle’s routine for a week and then compared the two.
- Middleton’s fitness routine is reportedly a mix of cycling, yoga, and a lot of core-focused exercises.
- Markle’s routine consists of pilates exercises, workout DVDs, and strength training.
- After following these workout plans, I confirmed my dislike for running and felt very sore.
- If I had to choose between the two workout plans, I’d pick Markle’s because I found it to be more doable for the average person and more fun than I imagined it’d be.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Both Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle seem to be in killer shape.
I’m always looking for ways to spice up my personal workout routine, so I decided to spend one week training like Middleton, then a week training like Markle.
I couldn’t find a clearly defined workout plan for either of them, so I devised my own adapted version of Middleton and Markle’s gym routines based on the type of exercises each of them seem to favor.
Keep scrolling to read what it was like working out like Middleton and Markle for a week each, plus which routine I preferred.